INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES AS SPECIAL PRECAUTION OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
1. Following basic principles can help candidates to remain safe at ISSB and help to stop the spread of this disease. Recommendations are:
a. Candidates with fever & cough should not report to ISSB for test.
b. While entering at ISSB premises candidates have to go through a standard health checkup & disinfection tunnel.
c. Candidates should practice regular hand washing with safe water & soap, alcohol rub/hand sanitizer or chlorine solution and have to put on mask & gloves always while staying at ISSB.
2. Hand hygiene should be performed as per the guideline of WHO.
3. Candidates should maintain proper social distancing while staying in ISSB.
4. Candidates should bring required no of face mask, gloves and hand sanitizer as special items while reporting at ISSB for test. These items will also be available in ISSB Canteen as payment basis.
5. For any medical related query please contact +8801769018315 .